It’s so lovely to meet you. I’m a photographer based in Amersham, UK. My goal is to capture your family, your sweet babies or your new addition as they are. I love taking photos that are whimsical and intimate- filled with light, emotion, and connection. I strongly encourage you to be silly, be in love, be you, and to let me share that with you. Families and newborns are captured in a way that is artistic, real, romantic, and full of life and I absolutely fall in love with every single family who trusts me to photograph them. I am a dreamer who believes anything is possible. I am so glad you are here. I cannot wait to meet you!
Photo A. Ponti
- I have a Masters Degree in International Relations from IE Business School.
- My first camera was offered to me by my father when I was 8 years old. Yes, it was film back then, not digital.
- I lived in Madrid, Spain for three years (and have missed the sunshine ever since!)
- I’m French Canadian (hence the slightly odd accent I can’t get rid of).
- I passed my driving test 9 months pregnant with my first child (I now have three little ones).