Hello there, I’m Vicky.
It’s so lovely to meet you. I’m a photographer based in Amersham, UK.
My aim is to capture you and your family in the most laid-back, authentic way. You will have film-like images of your story to look at forever; like opening a little window into that moment of time with your children and remember their tiny hands and cheeky smiles.
I feel privileged to tell your story through my lens.
5 random facts about me:
- I have a Masters Degree in International Relations from IE Business School.
- My first camera was offered to me by my father when I was 8 years old. Yes, it was film back then, not digital.
- I lived in Madrid, Spain for three years (and have missed the sunshine ever since!)
- I’m French Canadian (hence the slightly odd accent I can’t get rid of).
- I passed my driving test 9 months pregnant with my first child (I now have three little ones).